"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CA1 already?

Greetings to all!
Its wonderful to be able to write again.. :D

These past few days since last Saturday, I was unable to go online cause I was having a new modem and I kinda got the wires mixed up.. Haha! My mom called the guy who works at Singtel to help set-up.

Anyway, I had a good two days during the Chinese New Year's holiday. I spent my time revising with Mr Izzad along with Bukhari, Abdul Rahman Abd Rahim and Farid... Awesomeness!!! Haha, I couldnt concentrate fully but I didnt worry too much. I kept my cool even though I had to repeat my memorisations. We studied and played, studied and played. I gained a couple of bruises after the whole thing. I was waveboarding very quickly and turned, losing balance and hitting the wall on my right thigh. Unfortunately for me, there was a sharp point and the moment I hit it, I shouted in pain, rolling on the floor.. Gosh, it still hurts till today.

Anyway.. back to the present.
CA1 papers!!! Haha, Insya' and Fiqh was like.. wow.. I did not care. I did it to the best of my capabilities on that time and hopefully (Insya Allah) I'll get good grades for it. The day was quite short considering the exams took up most of the day. Malay lessons was all laughter and joy thanks to Cikgu Iskandar. Maths class was also quite enjoyable due to the fact that I understood what I was doing.. :D

During White Space Period, we had a short briefing on this year's Inter-Madrasah Games, hosted by Madrasah Al-Junied. I was a bit confused on what I should take. I aint a fast runner so my best bet would be badminton.. like old times. However, my badminton skills have degraded terribly.. VERY terribly...
The guys didnt play any soccer today. Instead, we did some drills.. the usual (push-ups, sit-ups, squats, etc.) ... Helmi rested halfway into the whole process since he was near the verge of losing consciousness. Near the end, after pushing my weak body as it was to the limit, I signalled for a rest. I sat beside Helmi who looked terrible. On the other hand, I was trying my best to get the oxygen through my small windpipe. I felt the walls of my throat closing in.. With that, Cikgu Iskandar and Cikgu Zulkifli asked me to escort Helmi to the Sick Bay. I got a chance to be there too.. Helmi and I slept till around 4.30pm :D

Got back up feeling very sore. My right knee was buckling from the squats I did during White Space Period. It shaked horribly and I hope it gets better.
Stayed back after school and revised for Tauhid and later, I played with Mr Izzad's skateboard. Played a short game of ball with Ruzaini, Haziq, Abdul Rahman Abd Rahim and Syakirin.
So I guess this concludes Wednesday.. :)

Wassalam..

Hugs to Bukhari, Helmi, Aman and Farid
Smiles to Shazaa, Syuhada and Hijannah
Boo you, Luqman.. Haha! Joking.. XD

Get well soon to Shaakira and Aza :D

No comments: