"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hope

Hmm.. poetry?
Im thinking of maybe writing some poems. Just today, Mr Esmadi touched on some poems and also told us its uses. Im kinda wondering how a girl (random girl) would react to receiving a poem? Hmm.. *Wanders off*
Well, anyway, I was a bit frustrated today. The sarcasm level in my class is being turned up a notch and yes, Im a victim. Besides the fact that I am constantly thinking of some other important things, I have to put up with silly remarks and annoying reactions which would otherwise make so fed up if they werent my friends. Sigh..
On the lighter side, my mood swings have lessened. This is kinda good.. but its not assured to be mood-less forever.
Lastly, I hope..

No comments: