"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dull

You know what I hate the most in the morning? Having to listen to cases of our students misbehaving. No no.. no faults on the teachers. But what the students did really make it a bad day for the rest of us.

Really.. what is SO good about smoking? Let me tell you, most of the guys in my family smoke. And its so annoying when they all have a merry time smoking and talking and Im at the side, coughing and gasping for breath. I tell them off.. do they listen to me? Pfft, of course not! They're adults!

But in this situation Im talking about, its students. God forbid that I should ever take up such bad habits.. Anyway, the previous day, there was a kind of spot-check amongst the S3's and the teachers found a packet of cigarettes. Dude, uncool.. :(
Sigh.. but Im not here to preach for pages and pages. Nope, I just feel that its an atrocious attitude and a bad image for a student who comes from a religious school that smokes. Really, its that much a turn-off to me..

Anyway.. How would you say my day turned out?
Haha, luckily.. it wasnt so bad. I quite enjoyed most of the classes and lessons, especially Lughah. I had to write seven sentences from seven words and my work wasnt so bad. The best part was that Ustd Salehin acknowledged it and praised me.. :D

Towards the end of the day, it got quite depressing when everyone left. Thankful that Muhammad was there to make the afternoon interesting.. (Haha!)
We splashed each other with water seeing as there was nothing else to do. To be truthful, I was waiting for Mr Muneer. However, he was in a meeting and he was umm.. *resting*
You owe me one, sir! Haha XDD! Umm.. oh, yeah, I think that the Science AHA for S4A aint gonna be grand but its gonna be something.

Hope that everything turns out ok for tomorrow and the day after.. :D
Please come to school.. :D
Wassalam..

No comments: