I wish I could write as good as Abdul Aziz. Or as creative as Shazaa. My entries just seem so freaking dull anyway.. sigh..
I felt really free today at school. Even though things werent 100% going my way, it kinda solved its own dilemma on its own.
I got to be Bilal for today.. hehe, simple enough. Oh, and I found experiments in the lab during Physics to be very fun.
My class celebrated Aiman's birthday today at the canteen. The cake was scrumptious! (Happy 16th B'day!!!) and later, I went home alone.. but it wasnt all bad since I had someone on the line :D (Shifa', hope you like the presents!)
Im hoping that the March holidays come soon so I can go out again with Shazaa and the others.. :D
Really missing Abdul Aziz and "Johanna" (Nickname I gave to someone) and also being with my lovely friends on good terms.
Wassalam..
P.S. I miss being with you 0_0"
No comments:
Post a Comment