I feel so down and I terribly miss hanging out with my close friends. Frankly speaking, I wish I could ALL of them a big hug!
I had a good day today, even though things didnt go as I hoped it to be. Nahu class with Ustd Salehin went smoothly. However, he did say that I was losing my positive energy in class. Haha, he seems to know the reason.
Oh, and I made a poem during English lesson. It was pretty sweet, as others called it. Majority of my class members wrote about love. Not surprising since its a whole class of boys.. :D
During Insya', Ustd Abdus Salam talked about the students of Irsyad. So far, there've been reports where students criticise their teachers on Facebook and on their blogs. I find this very disturbing as its hard to imagine for a student to talk of bad things of their teachers. Its just sad. But it is within reason. He continued about BGR next and explained the context of BGR.
He made me open my eyes a bit to the wider picture and I thank him.
Later on, after school, I hung out with the Arabic Debaters and kinda gave my ideas for their upcoming debate. Hanisah and 'Arif were there too to assist. Well, it was all fun and games. Afterwards, Luqman Nur, Luqman Hakim, Ruzaini, Ali and I talked to Ustd Salehin at the canteen. We talked about lots of things including the school, exams and BGR.. (Haha!)
We stopped at around 6.40pm and thanked Ustd Salehin for sacrificing his time to talk with us. Arrived home just in the nick of time, just as Maghrib prayers commenced..
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment