"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Drag

Literally speaking, I think Im suffering in class.. Yes, I think I am. Nahu revisions with the class was a major "could-have-broken-down" moment. Surprisingly, Ilyas mustve sapped all my energy cause he was sooooo hyper! Hahaha, it was weird seeing him that way..

Besides that, the whole day dragged. I dont know how Im ever going to get my mojo in time for the upcoming exams. Gosh, I dont have anything to look forward to..

Lets see.. I have my Prelims in about a month. STE in around 2 months. O Level preps during December. More O Level preps and revisions next year and then, the exam itself. Oh, and nearly all my dear friends are either busy or occupied, as I should be. Darn..

Back to today.. Well, I stayed back till Maghrib cause I had a nice conversation with him during the afternoon. Afterwards, Mr Izzad and I, along with Farid, Helmi and Bukhari had dinner at school. The canteen owner had extra food so they graciously offered it to us.. It was quite fun with the nice company and the serene atmosphere..

On the way home, we talked about our "love lives" and somehow or rather, I always get blamed as the bad guy. Hahaha, its soooo unfair. Thats what I call not keeping up with time.. Anyway, I guess I better put that aside and concentrate on the matter at hand. Time is precious and I dont wanna waste anymore than I have..

No comments: