"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stand-down

After much waiting, the academic stand-down has finally started. Just today, word was told of our upcoming timetables and such, including our preparations for STE. For me, Im quite.. how dyou say.. not really supportive of the programme. I do appreciate the total halt of our academic lessons but unfortunately, the teachers found some way to section our batch into groups and make everything less.. easy.

I dont really wanna start off in such a negative way. Much time has been spent on other things and I know, deep down, that the time for any neccessary revisions is now. But then again.. They just make it so complicated. Thanks very much..

Oh well.. Just today, Ustd Salehin showed my class a slideshow about achieving high. In general, it was all about being positive and having the right mentality. Yeah sure, I kinda agree with him. One quote really held me.. "Mental obsession manifests into physical achievements"

Okaaay.. now that all this drama is over. Its time to get working.. Prelims are starting in a month from now, by my count. And STE? Well.. lets just see how Prelims turn out before thinking about that.. One thing I can say is that.. I CAN DO THIS!

No comments: