Im glad that I went to MacRitchie with Mr Izzad, Haziq and Abdul Rahman Rahim before.. Cause today, the walk seemed quite alright. Hahaha, considering we walked 3/2 of the journey the last time..
A few hours ago, me and my fellow schoolmates went to MacRitchie for an excursion, in light of our STE extra classes. I was quite pleased cause at least I knew the place. However, we got divided into groups. Each group had 1 guy and 4 girls in it. I was like.. O_o/T_T
But hey, my group members were nice. They consisted of Hannah, Adawiyah, Liyana and Syazreema. And oh, they all wore pink scarfs and PT shirts. So anyway, we walked to the treeop walkway. The journey was.. hahaha, quite noisy. The girls laughed a lot and as for me, I looked around for pictures to take. Lucky for me, lotsa animals came out and I got quite a lot^^
On the walkway, me and the guys rocked the walkway and it really moved from side to side. Hahaha, it was soooo hilarious! Then we went to Jelutong Tower, went up, took some pictures, went back down.. and walked all the way back to our arrival place. Just as we were about to reach the place, it started to rain heavily.. Gosh, I was scared for my camera..
Went back to school and hung out for a while. We took more photos and did our prayers afterwards. Went back home and uploaded the pictures on Facebook. Do look at them^^
On another note, my phone bill reached a $100.. with rebate. Man, Im glad the home phone just got fixed. So please.. to the people who call me, spare me a thought ^^
Thats about it, I guess.. Oh, and I bet Shazaa is in Bandung right now. I wonder what they drink there? Bandung??? xD
No comments:
Post a Comment