The more I think about it, the more I notice that there isnt a lot of time. Free time, I mean. In fact, in a few days, school is gonna start all over again. There's gonna be tons of work, followed by Prelims and STE and afterwards, End of Year Exams. Then, there's gonna be classes during December in preparation for O Levels. And then its gonna be studying throughout the year. Just great..
But then again, with these few moments left, I cant even summon the energy to even open a book. Gosh, Im feeling so depressed right now for soooooo many reasons. Im not eager to start school. Im not eager to do anything at all. I just wish I could turn back time to 2008.. when my good friends didnt have a major exam to sit for. Man.. Life is looking bleak, at the moment.
Furthermore, I just wanna say that I am . . . so miserable. Please oh please, I cant go on with life right now. My world is changing so rapidly I can barely keep pace. What I wanna do now is run away from everything and just keep on running. Sigh.. oh hey, my moodiness has returned. Welcome back..
Note to self. Remain conscious of my responsibilities. Work.. a lot. Exercise tawadhu amongst my friends and peers. Cherish the people around me. Work.. a lot more. Remember Allah s.w.t. always. Amru bil ma'ruf, Yanhaa 'anil mungkar.. And so the list goes on..
No comments:
Post a Comment