Cloud gazing gets repetitive after some time, y'know.. I cant help but feel sooooo bored at home. There's nothing much that can be done. Revisions? Hah, its not possible at home. So.. I've turned to calling my friends and such. It does get a bit weird and awkward sometimes but oh well.. Thats how I pass my time.
Today, I had an appointment at the hospital to do some check-ups. It was no biggie.. It ended at about 3pm so I decided to go to school. The bus ride from KK Hospital to school was quite nice. I got to sit at my favourite spot.. Anyway, I arrived at Braddell and I though.. "Hey, why dont I do I'tikaf at the mosque?" ... And so I did.
I waited for 'Asr prayers, after which I met up with the soccer boys. The moment I saw Farid and Bukhari, I gave them a huge hug. Well, at first, they went up to change but when they got to the field, they were told to wait because the girls were still playing netball. As for me, I sat the the canteen, drinking cola.
When the soccer training started, I watched them with enthusiasm.. only to get bored after half an hour. Haha, I walked around the school for a few times and then saw some of the netballers at the void deck, sitting down and talking, I guess. Not bothering them, I got back to the canteen and resumed watching the boys.
At about 6:55pm, I made my way to the mosque. Checked the void deck and it was empty. So then, I did my Maghrib prayers and after that, I waited for Bukhari and Farid to wash up. We went back home together, like good old times :)
On another note.. I think Im having a huuuuuge YET innocent crush on ... someone. Teehee~ Only Farid and Bukhari know.. and also Nisa. Well well.. I cant help but giggle everytime I think about her. Sigh.. This is so sweet. But hey, I know that it aint meant to be.. whatever, I dont care. I'll still like her anyway.. hehe ;D
Oh oh oh, and tomorrow.. Im gonna be meeting Farid and Bukhari. Its unconfirmed but yeah, hopefully I'll see them tomorrow. Also.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! This girl is stuck in my mind! *giggles uncontrollably*
No comments:
Post a Comment