"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Roles

Recap:

I had qiyam yesterday at school with the S1's and S4's. As per normal, we had dinner, followed by Maghrib prayers and munajat session. The usual.

We skipped revision time cause all the munajat-ing took up most of the evening.. But I enjoyed the hugging moments. Ustd Mustaqim and Ustd Salehin really said some nice things to me. Im glad.. We got on to preparing our sleeping areas and stuff like that..

Moments later, nearly every guy in the MPR3 left to watch the match between Holland vs. Brazil. I joined for a while and smiled ecstaticly when I found out Holland won.. Papa will be happy!
Everyone returned to their places and slept. We woke up at about 4:50am and got ready. Performed Tahajjud and then we did our Subuh at the mosque. Debriefing and done.. Mukhayyam was over.

Got ready for the Haflah and all. Lemme tell you, I wasnt quite used to tucking in.. But anyway, I took out my camera and started capturing "moments". However, I had to safekeep my camera backstage during the SL Investiture.. Wish I coulda taken the pictures T_T
Afterwards, I got into the Auditorium and took more pictures. Then it got to the prize-giving ceremony. Mr Izzad passed me his huge 7D and I was supposed to take the pictures upfront. It was . . . nerve-wrecking. I HAD to get the pictures correct.. Hope it turns out ok

Took more pictures and soon, the haflah ended. Then, some of the guys returned to the Audi and the tech guy turned on Okto, big screen! We watched 'Spongebob Squarepants'. Hahaha, it was fun! Oh, and I also helped clean up the void deck.

I stayed back for Zuhr and whilst waiting for the azan, I fell asleep in the prayer hall. Luckily, Helmi woke me up just as prayers started. It was obvious that I was tired so I went home.. My cousin came and without knowing, I fell asleep again. Woke up at night..

No comments: