Today was.. hehe, a good reunion. I met up with my good friends, Aziz, Haziq and the 2 Luqmans. It was a day to be remembered..
Like any other day during the holidays, I woke up quite late. Seeing that it was already 12pm, I got ready for Friday prayers. Fastforwards till after the Friday sermon and prayer, I met up with Luqman Nur, Luqman Hakim and Haziq at the void deck.
At that time, I didnt wanna leave just yet cause Mr Izzad wanted to skateboard there. And anyways, I had the intention of seeing some people. But oh well.. pitying Aziz, we gave salaam to Mr Izzad and went to Junction 8 to meet Aziz. There, we had something to eat and then moved out and headed for Good Speed Cyber Cafe.
All of us had planned to play 'Age of Empires 3' but some of the computers didnt have the game so Aziz switched. Luqman Nur and I didnt care for that so we both played 'Left 4 Dead 2'. Haha, I led Luqman Nur and my other game members and fought tons of zombies. It was awesome!
When time ended, Luqman Nur and I went to the others. Surprisingly, they added another hour to their turn so we had to wait for them. Man, AOE3 sure has some nice graphics. After we were done, we bade goodbye to Luqman Hakim and went to McDonalds. Talked for a while and then we went our separate ways. Aziz and I took Bus No. 88 whilst Haziq and Luqman Nur went another way.
I had a short conversation with Aziz, until it came time to say goodbye to him. I continued my journey back to Muhajirin Mosque and did my 'Asr prayers. On my way back to the bus stop, I saw the netball girls leaving.. Okaaaay, irrelevant. Went back home and played AOE2.
One upside though.. I got to revise some Tauhid topics during my outing with the guys. Awesome, huh? Well anyways, cant stop here. The revisions have got to continue..
No comments:
Post a Comment