"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Under the Sun

I've been looking at most of the Irsyadian bloggers and one of them caught my attention. I particularly liked Husnina's blog, with good reason. Her entries were filled with reminders and lessons of Allah. From her blog, I learned many things and I hope that one day, I might catch people's eyes with my entries..

Well anyway, for the past 2 days, I have been out under the sun playing sports. On Thursday, the crew and I performed our Friday prayers at Muhajirin Mosque, where afterwards, we went to McDonalds for lunch. I couldnt stop staring at them, eating away all their food. Weird, huh?

We parted ways with Luqman Hakim after lunch. Together with Aziz, Luqman Nur and Haziq, we went to the basketball court at Braddell. Met with our Alumni.. Luqman, Irshad and Shaheed. We had a spectacular game. Sorry to the people living in the area.. I get quite competitive during basketball matches..

After the game, we bade goodbye to Haziq and went back to Muhajirin. There, we did our 'Asr prayers and then sat in front of the mosque, talking. It was quite fun and all. At home, I watched Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' on HBO and later, his concert on Channel 5. Gee, I do miss him.. And fast forward.. Its Saturday

Unfortunately, I woke up late today and so I arrived late to school. I was supposed to help take pictures for the Harmony Games at Irsyad but when I arrived, the whole event was over. Hahaha! Oh well.. There was Bukhari, Ruzaini, Abdul Rahman Rahim, Rifqi, Helmi and some other S2 boys. We played a game of soccer and heeeyyy, I scored a lot! Ruzaini nicknamed me 'old-timer'..

Afterwards, I went home and met my cousins. Again, I went out to the street soccer court and played soccer with them. What a great way to spend the weekends. And tomorrow.. I think Im going to clean out the room. Insya Allah..

P.S. I still owe you a story, Ms Caramel ;D

No comments: