Just a few hours before Zuhr, I left the house to meet Aziz. Supposedly, he wanted to have a talk with me. At the same time, we had the intention of buying gifts for Shazaa. So anyway, while we were at Junction 8, I saw Shaakira and Shazaa. At that time, I was holding Shazaa's unwrapped present so I darted out of sight, into Pastamania and into the opposite curb.
As Aziz chased me, I found myself a random spot and started wrapping the present spontaneously. Improvised.. Well anyway, when we went back down, they had already left. A bit disappointed, Aziz and I went back home. We took Bus 410G, a long journey back home.
When we arrived at my house area, I offered to send Aziz back home but he insisted I go down. He himself alighted from the bus. So, we walked to my house, into the house, up to my room, into my room and AAAAAHHH!!!
5 people singing happy birthday songs started to appear in my mind.. Shocked and shaking, I found myself the strength to cut the cake. Hahaha!
Went downstairs to the living room and enjoyed the cake. As time passed, I confirmed myself that this was all true. My dearest friends were actually IN my house. There was Muhammad, Aziz, Luqman Nur, Shazaa, Shaakira and Nisa. Hijannah came a bit later..
Minutes passed and we all ate the food my Mum cooked. Just so you know, my Mum was in on this surprise. Wow.. And I got to cut a cake. Hahaha, just to be nice, I let Shazaa cut the cake too since it WAS her birthday too..
Unfortunately, Shaakira had to leave first cause she had Smartlab. All the guys, excluding me of course, celebrated her departure.. jokingly, of course. And so, Mum asked me to walk her to the bus stop. Hehe, it was . . . quite nice. Hahahaha!
Went back home and joined the others. I checked the Powerpoint slide Luqman made for me in my room, which by the way is messy. It was soooo sweet! Thanks so much, Luqman!
Then, we took more photos and stuff. Again, someone also had to leave. This time it was Shazaa.. I offered to walk her to the bus stop but I guess some people wanted to tag along. Haha!
Went back to home again and this time, with Hijannah, we all watched Zohan *the cleaner version* in my room. Hahahaha! It was sooooo.. "jaw-dropping"
Every moment, we laughed together. We were like family together. Its a pity Shazaa and Shaakira werent there. So when the movie ended, I walked them all to the bus stop.
When I got back home again, my Aunt started guessing which one of those girls was my girlfriend. I was like ... "whaaaat?"
Dad got home and together with my Mum, my Grandma and my Aunt, we all had a nice dinner together.. What a nice ending..
Hey YOU! You're finally 17! How long has it been since we last knew each other.. 2 years? Haha, lets make it last a lifetime! Happy birthday, Shazaa! May Allah bless you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment