Praise be to Allah indeed.. the cool weather today was soooooo amazing! Heh, its the kinda weather I would usually spend lazing around somewhere. Gosh, it was a lot less vibrant wihout Ilyas beside. Though this time, Muhammad filled the empty seat..
The lesson was quite draggy and many, if not some, yawned a lot. After school, together with Bukhari and Farid, we met Mr Izzad at the canteen. We had quite a long conversation.. Oh, and get this.. To be eligibile to at least be nominated for SL Exco, you need to be in service for a year. Talk about a slap in the face.. Oh well
Nearly halfway into the convo, I walked out and stood at the bridge, brooding. But anyway, I was also there to enjoy the breeze. Later on, we did our Zuhr prayers and then went back home.. And so, I spent the remaining day playing games and watching some dance videos..
Tomorrow, Im having an excursion to MacRitchie with my S4 batch. And on the day after tomorrow, we're going to Bukit Chandu.. wherever that is.
So sorry, Shazaa. Wish I could see you off but I have my obligations. Just have fun aite? Take care then ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment