"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Doing Something

Depending on the song Im listening to, my moods keep changing. Hehe, its kinda cute and weird but oh well.. Extra classes today were a killer, like the soul in me was being forced out of my body slowly. Gosh, if I could rate the day, I'd say it was horribly short..

But then again, Im a bit satisfied with myself after sorting out the mess on my desk. After all the procrastinating, I finally found some free time to do the cleaning. Sigh.. I still think my room is full of junk. But hey, thats for another day..

Oh, and my birthday is coming in 5 days and already my good buddy, Aziz, wished me a happy birthday. An advanced wish, of course. Seems that he'll be overseas on my special day. Oh well, thanks for the wish. I'll be sure to remember yours.

Haha, for the first time, Im anticipating my birthday. I've never felt so eager to know what might happen on that day... Oh wait, I have camp on that day. Hahaha, well, its just gonna be a half-day on that day. Gosh... *few moments passed* ... oh hey, now I dont care about my birthday.. Whatever happens, happens..

"See I would... If I could... I'll do anything spontaneously... You know I would"

No comments: