Mama told me.. "If you wanna do good, start from the source". I guess this has many meanings but err.. I'll just tell you my part of it.
Well today, I finally started to clean my room. Believe me, I get very touchy when it comes to throwing away my own belongings. In fact, it took me a whole day to just fill 2 bags with garbage. I still think my room is full of rubbish though..
I dont know why but Im rather lazy when it comes to cleaning up my room. In class, no sweat. But my room has always been my weak area. So from now on, I hope to clean up as much of my room as I can.. where there's time, of course.
At night, I saw a beautiful moon. It had an eerie glow.. which was so romantic. But anyway, the night was filled with laughter. My parents and I watched 'Mr Bean's Holiday'. It was hilarious.. Makes me think whether I should go somewhere.. Oh well
Oh, and welcome back, Shazaa!
No comments:
Post a Comment