"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, June 24, 2010

History Lessons

After returning back from today's excursion, somehow.. I feel more proud of myself. Cause you see, today, we went to Bukit Chandu. There, we explored a museum about World War 2, the Japanese occupation and the Malay Regiment led by the famous Lieutenant Adnan.

It was brilliant! Everyone watched a short film about the attack on Singapore. Boy, it mustve been scary. It made me realise how lucky I am right now. Further on, we saw more exhibits, biodatas, diary records and more. It was quite interesting~

Then, we moved to another area and rested. We did some groupwork, writing down what we saw at the museum.. followed by picture-taking. Hehe, it was awesoooooome! We all posed around a tank sculpture but some of the guys, including me, climbed on top. It was amazing!

Went back home and err.. Well, I rested and then went home. I felt quite down on the way home, dunno why. Sigh.. I miss _______.
Fill in the blank with whatever you think Im missing. Heh, next week.. *gulp* school!!! O_O

No comments: