I hate this.. I hate being so terrible and unprepared for badminton. I hate the fact that STE is getting closer. I hate the fact that everyone else is either busy or occupied. I hate it when plans dont work out as I would want it to. I hate it when I do things I wished I didnt do. I hate it when I cant explain the things I hate in a reasonable sentence. Gosh.. I hate all this..
It was such a tiring today. Okay, mainly from badminton practice. I got so frustrated when playing I nearly lost my temper. Darn racket, I keep hitting the metal parts. And oh gosh, I feel like the squad is nowhere close to being ready for Inter-Madrasah. Sigh..
So much drama today. One surprising moment was when Ms Nadiyawati and Cikgu Roszana wanted to talk to me. They were my primary school teachers and I found it quite weird when they teased me about my "love" life.. whatever.
Helped the student committee for the Syria plan. Gave out suggestions and stuff. Even though I cant go, Im helping out. Who knows.. maybe I can. God willingly, it will.. But then, really... I am just too tired to write any longer.
Have a good time Aziz in Bandung. Have a good time Mr Izzad in Kedah. Have a good time to the people going to KL or anywhere in Malaysia. And for me.. hmm.. *hint : 3 more days*
Hehehe.. oh well. I'll be at camp on that day.. *Gulp*
Well then, I better bring an extra pair of clothes..
"I need to know should I fight for love.. or disarm. Its getting harder to shield.. this pain in my heart"
No comments:
Post a Comment