"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, June 21, 2010

Unbelievable

Heh, today was.. unbelievably unpredicated. Well, for starters, I arrived on school early, as ever. Sat at the mosque and then went for assembly. Classes, however, were.. aah.. quite hard to concentrate on. What with Ilyas and Umar moaning about being hungry, I couldnt help but get distracted along the way. Many times, in fact..

Aaahh.. But then again, I got to laugh again. Something which I havent done for quite a long time. But besides that, the lesson with Ustd Dzarif was alright. In fact, I quite liked him teaching. So when it came to the end of the school day, I was a bit unsure of what to do. Then, out of nowhere, Ruzaini and Abdul Rahman Rahim invited me to go watch a movie with the guys. Smiling graciously, I accepted their offer.

Together with Bukhari, Umar and Ali Imran, we all went to AMK Hub. The moment we reached Cathay, we saw loads and loads of people lining up to buy tickets. My jaw dropped.. momentarily. I was like.. are you sure we're gonna watch a movie???
Ignoring the hundreds of people there, we all lined, me being in front soas to talk to the ticket seller. We decided to watch 'Toy Story 3'! And lemme tell you.. it was awesome!!!

Even though the settings in the movie werent that outstanding, but the storyline was so well-written that we were all at the edge of our seats. Me in particular got so hooked on to the movie, I almost shouted during this one scene. Haha, it was a terrific show! Classic and off the hook!!

After the movie, we parted ways. Ali and Umar went back home while the rest of the guys went back to school. We did our Zuhr prayers and then laid back in class whilst waiting for soccer training. I wasnt part of the school team but I was just too tired to move. Bukhari slept in class and I thought of using the silence to revise but eventually, the cool breeze coming from outside lulled me to sleep..

Woke up and did my 'Asr prayers and met with the other soccer dudes. Then I went home, got my hair cut at the barber, watched 'Independance Day' and well.. now.. I am just waiting. Where are yoooooouuuuu? T_T

No comments: