Friday.
That day was a great day. Lots of fun. Lots of stuff that I did.
The day started off with the Arabic Program. It was entertaining and hilarious. I especially liked the act. It's class Sec4 Andalusia, by the way. So next week, it's gonna be Sec4 Bukhara.
Anyway, the day went on and we approached Fiqh hours. There was lots of conversation in the class and it was ok. We were released for lunch just after the lesson ended because there was the 'The Tin Collection' thing. Almost everyone received the tins but some Sec3 boys didn't get them. That was the intention for me. I liked to stay behind. There was about 20-30 boys who didn't go. So, we helped out setting up the mats and stuff. Afterwards, we just fooled around. There was a lot of bottle-caps so I started playing with Luqman Nur. We played until almost all the boys had went off to do something else. So, Luqman Nur left, only to be replaced by 'Arif. He knew how to play and so we played over the mats. The game went like this...
Pass the bottle-cap about 2m away to the other person. The person must catch it but if he drops it, the person who threw the bottle-cap gets a point. It was so fun. Hafizuddeen, Luqman Nur, Zulfaqar and some others watched us play. And so, the game ended 20-13...to 'Arif. Hehe, Im a shooter but not a catcher. But then, more people started playing with the bottle-caps so we went elsewhere. And so, we went to the courtyard and used the podium as a goal area. 'Arif became the keeper. Faiz, Zulfaqar, Ali and I shot bottle-cap after bottle-cap. It was so fun. Then, a dozen of Sec5 boys came and played with paper planes. When they left, I took the planes, went up to the podium and threw the planes. It was so good that the flight took at least 2 sec. After what seemed like a day, we went to the canteen and rested. We bought drinks and after a while, we got into the topic of pronounciation. I told them that 'cowardice' was pronounced with 'ka-were-dis' but they said it was 'ka-were-dice'. I asked Hafiz, Farid, Taufiq, Danish and some others and they all said what 'Arif said. That was it. No one was gonna deny me my sweet victory. I went to Mr Esmadi with the others as the witness and he said what I had been saying for the past 10min. 'Ka-were-dis'. Woo hoo!!! 1-0 to Abdullah! And so, after everyone had returned and after the Friday prayers, Luqman Nur, Luqman Hakim and I went to meet Aziz. Went to Junction 8 and ate at Long John Silver. Then, we rode Bus No. 54 and went to Aziz's house. Went to the usual backyard basketball court and played till our legs wobbled. There was lots of laughter and later on, we shot bottle-caps! Hehe, afterwards, we went upstairs with the intention of doing our Asar prayers when instead, both Luqmans simply wanted to use the computer. At about 6pm, after Luqman Hakim left, I did my Asar prayers and went back home, along with Luqman Nur. It was a great day...=)
1 comment:
hey i really miss flying paper planes!
Post a Comment