"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Daily Lessons

It's been a great month. And now, February has arrived. And what great fun the last three days have been.
Monday:
It was ok. English was fine. During Malay, Cikgu Iskandar gave the five groups an assignment to make a video about a certain theme, like an interview. Like 'Crimewatch'. Anyway, Maths brought about a very quick-paced revision. Hadith, fair. I forgot my book then but I improvised with a piece of paper. Lughah was usual...good. Mustolah Hadith, I didn't have time to hafal. Sigh...
Tuesday:
English, still ok. We had to do a journal entry about 'Head or Heart?'. Then, during Maths, the test was ok. Physics was alright. We summarised Unit 1, Measurements. Malay, nothing much. Fiqh was usual, umm... talk talk, discuss discuss. Quran, I got to hafal the 3rd page of Yassin and Im now Im on the 4th page. Lastly, Nahu started off with a new topic. 'Bakiyyah Al-Jawaazim'. And that's that...
Wednesday:
In the morning, when I was walking up to the canteen with the others, we saw a P1 boy crying. He fell on his ankle, if my sources are correct. We tried to make him stop crying but he shaked us off. He slided on his butt for quite a distance and still wouldn't go down. So, we left. Went to MPR on the 5th storey for tilawah cause Mahirun group has to. Hehe...Ustd Alaina is teaching us now. Fiqh was great. English, very good. We have to do covers for our english file. Nahu, admirably tolerable. I mustered up the courage to guess and got it wrong but it didn't matter. Tafsir was awesome. I answered some questions correctly. Lughah was fantabulous!!! We had hafalan but it was great cause I already hafal-ed some. Tafsir again...good. CCA was ok. All the houses had cheering sessions/introductions. During most of the session, Farid, Haziq and I told each other 'Yo Momma' jokes. It was funny.
So that's it then.
Recently, my class (Sec3 Andalusia) has lessened the banging of tables. Now, with Muzzamil as the head singer, we sing "I wanna rock! ROCK!!!" chorus again and again. It's cool.
I met Aziz just now and walked around Junction 8. Luqman Nur couldn't come along cause he has Wind House practice. Talked a lot at McDonalds and then went home. Now writing and feeling bored of writing full and admirable english sentences. Maybe I am, maybe Im not.
Well, goodbye then...=)

No comments: