Today was really good.
Mustolah Hadith was fine with all the writing and the listening. Malay was also good as we had group work. Faraid was alright. We learned about a deceased's will. Chemistry was awesome. We learned about distillation and we had a set-up in class. I helped carry retort stands. It was very messy cause lots of the water spilled on the floor. Mr Muneer ordered me to take tissue paper from the toilet. I checked the 6th storey boys toilet but it was empty. So Mr Muneer had me search the whole school. None of the toilets from the 1st storey to the 7th storey had tissue paper. My school really needs re-fills. So, I went back to class, exhausted, and told the expected. Mr Muneer then told me to look at the toilet near the Auditorium. I entered the place and found the toilet. The tissue paper was there so I pulled as much as I could. Ran back to class and gave it to Mr Muneer. When the class ended, there was still a mess. So, this time, Muhammad accompanied me to the Auditorium toilet. We went to the boys toilet again but only a few handful were taken before it announced emptiness. Soooooooo...you know. There wasn't anyone there. The whole place was empty. With a feeling of sneakiness, Muhammad and I entered the girls toilet. No one was in so we pulled as much and fast as we could. After Muhammad took his share, I hurried my pace. I was so nervous about being caught that I opened the latch to the tissue paper holder. It popped open. Muhammad and I exchanged smiles and laughter. I grabbed the whole tissue paper roll and we ran up to class. Wiped the floor clean and returned to our original class.
During Lughah, we watched more videos of Palestine and the viciousness and inhumanity, not to mention injustice, of the Israelis...along with some American soldiers. Sigh... Poor Palestine. You will be freed 1 day. Studied a story of Baitul Maqdis afterwards. Zuhur was a bit sad. After the prayers ended, Ali Imran, my friend and Imam at that time, asked to us to read Al-Fatihah for his 3 sick family members. Many people sniggered as Ali mentioned his own name. That was such incompetence. I saw Syafiq, a Secondary 2 boy, laugh at the speech. I am going to take a leaf out of a someone's (Friends will know who this is) book and say, "What the hell is wrong with you people?"
The man is asking for you to give his sick family for prayers. And they laugh? How would they like it if they were in Ali's shoes! Such behaviour shows how much heart and compassion they have for their fellow brother! But alas, hopefully, those people will change...
Malay again and this time, we discussed about a play we're going to perform. Tauhid, lastly, was very informative indeed. We talked about Judgement Day and had worksheets about them that we finished just as the bell rang, signalling the end of the day. So, that's my day...=)
"Oh yeah, Secondary 3 Andalusia! We need to get ready for next week's Arabic Program! What are we gonna do???"
No comments:
Post a Comment