"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, February 6, 2009

Recovery

Hello again...
Im a bit down today. Reasons explained further in the entry.
I'll start off with..."Luqman Nur was sick today!!!". Hehe... that's the starting phrase for the entry. On with the story. Arabic Program. This time, it was Sec 4 Bukhara. They were...ok. Well, most of them were shy and not in one flow, sorry to say. But take it as constructive criticism. They are girls... So, my class's turn will be in next two weeks. Hope we do good. Insya Allah... But the program ended in a very disappointing end. As we lined up to leave, Ustd Mustaqim told us that an Irsyadian student had done something bad at the masjid. I wont say what it is but people there will know. Its so sad. Our school is trying hard to make a good name for itself but some exceptionally thick-headed people try to ruin it. Great... That's like, so bad for our school. We still need to pay the $5 million. Sigh... such unfortunate events.
Moving on from that sad info-bite, we were greeted in the morning by a lesson known as Faraidh. It was fine. Ustd Mahzan was a bit tense, perhaps from the news earlier on. But, he was himself again. Cheery and warm Ustd Mahzan. Then, we came across Geography were we learned how to measure gradients. It was fun. Then, recess. Go to usual secret place... And, recess over. I received the Water House cheering lyrics. It was alright, I guess. We came back to find Mr Roslan, awaiting our arrival to a lesson of Maths. We learned Coordinate Geometry. It was easy to understand. Soon, Maths ended and we left for lunch. I went to the mosque with Abdul Rahman Aziz, as always...=)
We laughed a lot. But luckily, we managed to hold it for our sunat prayers. Then, waited for Jemaah prayers. The khutbah was alright. The imam, Ustd Idgham, continued from the last Khutbah about how we can help society, I think. Later, school ended. All the House members had to stay back for cheering practice. Being in Water House, I met up with Siraaj and waited for the others to arrive. While during the cheering and all, Ali Mu'min and Faiz kept pushing me and hurting me. I couldn't stand it so I retaliated. Unfortunately, they were both strong. Sigh... At the end, when everyone could leave, I couldn't help it and I pushed Faiz into the corner. He returned me with a blinding uppercut to my abdomen and a searing kick to me unprotected and recently healed left leg. I simply walked away, fighting back the tears. But it was hard to walk, cause the pain in my leg caused me to limp. Walked to the mosque, entered a toilet cubicle and let it out. It was SO painful. I washed my face and took my wudhu for my Asar prayers. I sat in a corner. Waved at a few people who were going home. Faiz approached and apologised. He asked if my abdomen and leg was ok. Inwardly, yes but I didn't want to worry him so I said no. He asked if I wanted to hit him back but I refused. Hitting him wouldn't bring the pain nor the hurt away. And anyway, it was kind of him to apologise, and that to me was very caring. He left, and a few minutes later, Abdul Rahman Aziz came and sat down beside me. He saw that I was crying and kept quiet. I wasn't in the mood to talk anyway.
After the Asar prayers, walked to the bus-stop with Abdul Rahman Aziz. I was feeling better so we talked about cheering and stuff. He laughed and so did I. Took Bus No. 163, bought 2 packets of 'Maltesers'. Gave 1 to the lonely boy at the playground and came back home feeling myself again.

No comments: