The day was great. Lotsa laughter and fun. Tilawah... we had a few people read. Ustd Alainaa planned for us to read next week. A select few students, of course. During Fiqh, we had groupwork and I was forced to work with Akid and Fadil. We had to translate 2 paragraphs worth of arabic words about corporations and bussinnesses. Did I spell that correctly? Ok, dont matter. We had english later on I did a journal entry about Total Defence Day. Short but informative. Onwards to Nahu where I found out I didnt do so bad. I got 60%. Not so bad. I was worse last year. Then, we had discussions during Tafsir on Jihad. Ustd Salehin was absent so Ustd Mahzan took over instead for Lughah. We planned for the Arabic Program. Im the host. Taufiq's the co-host. We're gonna have a Sya'ir, Al-Quran reading and a play about the Pied Piper of Hamelin. Lotsa people dont know...I was like, hey, didnt you have a childhood? So, Hanafiah explained the story. Lunch, Zuhur, then Tafsir again. Just memorising facts from notes, as instructed by Ustd Ruzi. CCA was ok. Secondary 1's, 2's and 3's were supposed to go to the Auditorium for a book review with the Ms Farah Adila of the NLB. We talked about the book 'Sing to the Dawn' by Minfong Ho. I found the book rather short. But its ok. When Mdm Baizah asked for the attendance of the Secondary 3 classes, the Secondary 3 boys shouted out 'HERE!!!' It was so funny. When Ms Farah asked a question, we all pointed to Ali Imran and urged him to go. It was a riot. We stood up and clapped for Ali Imran. Ruzaini's handphone was turned on and it suddenly blared out a rock song whilst a trailer was being played. The Secondary 3 boys tried to muffle the loud sounds with the chorus 'La La La La La' but alas, Mdm Faizah heard it. She confiscated it. At the end of the session, Mdm Baizah commented on our unruly behaviour. Ok ok... When Ms Farah left, we (Secondary 3 boys) said 'Goodbye'. She waved back.
I had a training session for AMC (American Maths Contest) at 5pm. I went to Junction 8 with Luqman Nur and Luqman Hakim and stole some of theirs fries, as usual. Ran back to school and I wasnt at all late. Although, tired I was. Mr Rahmat conducted this lesson. He gave us AMC papers from last year. I had trouble answering but I finished a quarter of the paper. Most of the questions were complicated. Amir Syafiq was very normal about it. He stated equations which the whole class didnt understand. Hafiz and I commented that Amir could be the future Mr Rahmat. I gave him the nickname Amir "Rahmat" Syafiq. Hehe... Im impressed with him.
So, that was my day... Oh, and I thank Aminah for your impression of me as being cute. It's touching... Well then, Wassalam...
2 comments:
its aminah.
Ooohh...oops. My mistake...
Post a Comment