"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Repetition Problem

So far, Im getting overworked with the timetable. Subjects I learn get through to my brain by repetition. At least for 2 or 3 days. The subject Im talking about is my Pure Science subjects. There's only a lesson once a week so its up to me to study...AT HOME!
Ok, for most people, its not a big deal. But Im not that kind of guy who studies at home. I feel only comfortable studying at school, in a class, alone. Its better for me. But what can I do? Just try and hope that I can adapt.
Today was good. But Fiqh was a bit of a downturn. Ustd Mahzan didnt seem to notice me. Ok, I'll explain. When I was in Sec 1, Ustd Mahzan was my form teacher after Mr Rosnizam. Also, I was his favourite at that time. Inquisitive and bright, he looked at me for interesting answers. Unfortunately, there was this one time when Ruzaini, a few others and I were hanging-out after school. We thought of playing with water and spray the people around. Then, we decided to carry Haziq to the dewan. That's when Ustd Mahzan saw us and scolded us. He was exceptionally mad at me. I felt so humiliated and sad. Since then, he never showed me the spark. The gaze which told me that I was the one. The gaze which always encouraged me. He was like a father figure to me in school.
The next year, Abdur Rahman Yassin entered Irsyad and captured Ustd Mahzan's attention. And so, Abdur Rahman was his favourite now. I regret that stupid act and...well, sad.
On with the day, english was very noisy. Nahu was ok. Tafsir was great and Lughah was a blast. CCA had us going to the auditorium where Mr Muneer briefed us about the House Practice and events.
Whilst on the way home, Luqman Nur and I met up with Aziz. He was picking up his little sister. And while on Bus No. 13, I saw Shazaa's little sister (What's her name...?) and thought... If the little sister takes the bus, what about the older sister? That's when Luqman Nur exited the scene. Aziz, his sister and I dropped at the same stop. He walked back home while I waited for Bus No. 162/52/410. Bus No. 52 came and so I took it. At home, checked my multiply and started writing this very blog.
Wassalam...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, ustaz mahzan does'nt play "favourites". He treats everyone as a "student". Maybe it's just you.