"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Deja Vu

Today was alright. In fact, it turned out a bit different than what I thought it would be.
Tilawah was ok. Ustd Alainaa taught us about 'Al-Ghanan'. Informative, much. Next, Fiqh. I felt a bit sleepy but I tried my utmost to stay awake. Luckily, I was able to catch what Ustd Mahzan said. Englsih came and we listened to songs, which Ms Amnah made us listen and look for verbs and adjectives. Recess, Abdul Rahman Aziz had cheering practice with Wind House so I went alone to the mosque to do my Dhuha. Then, nahu. Lots of Tasrifat revision and later, during Tafsir, we learned about Jihad and its meaning. Lughah was fine. We watched a video about Palestine, where their lands were taken by the ungrateful Israelis. They took those people's lands when the Palestinians had given them land to live on. And also, we saw what the soldiers did to the civilians. Despicable. Ustd Salehin call these people 'Kafir Zionis', the most despicable. Sigh...
Before Zuhr, the Water boys had a rehearsal on how to march. After Zuhr, we had Tafsir again and Ustd Ruzi lengthened our lesson cause we didn't prepare in time. But, we finished quickly. During CCA, there was the Inter-House Cheering Competition. Fire was quite good. Earth, mighty. Wind was great. And we, Water House, had a few blunders. I carried the bin, along with Ziyan. I sang beside Muzzamil. Ali Mukmin shouted 'Water!' out alone. Then, there was also the forgetting of some lines...not me, of course. But we received respect and applauds from the other houses as we had to them. We are Water House. It was ok.
When we got back to class, there was a commotion. Remember last time? Abdul Rahman Rahim got hit on the head with the donation tin thrown by Muzzamil and he bled profuriously. This time, Muhammad threw the tin and hit Muzzamil at his elbow. His skin was cut and peeled. Blood covered the wound. Sigh...
"Deja Vu"...

No comments: