"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, February 23, 2009

Monthly Resolutions

Ok. Monday. Start of the day. And so on. Started the day with English where we... hmm... I forgot what we did. Well, we studied. Oh wait, now I remember! We had to discuss about the English Journalism Board for our school. The newsletter members, including me, had to come up with a name and a logo for the newspaper. We came up with the name 'The Irsyad Tribune'. We wanted to use initials instead but I pointed out another meaning for the word. I drew a sword and a pen emblem and we all agreed. So ok, pretty good start to the day.
Malay. Got scolded in silence by Cikgu Iskandar for our behaviour and thought of mind. But soon, the class came to its original atmosphere... lotsa talk and laughter. During Mathematics, we had the Maths test and I found it really easy. I was very confident with my answers. Hadith later and I did an ok job remembering all the notes and facts. During Lughah, got scolded (yet again) but by Ustd Salehin. I felt that my class was really unruly and unmannerly. I can understand if a teacher would be furious with us. Lastly, Hifz. We just revised. Again, more talk in front of Ustzh Faridah. Sigh...
Additional Maths test was a nightmare. I never thought it would be so confusing. I only got to answer one complete question and a few others. Sigh... thats the last time Im in that class. Oh, Allah...hear my plead. Let me stay in said class. Give me time to develop that skill. After all, it took me more than half a year to understand algebra in Secondary 1. I just need time.
Well then, now, I have a resolution. Or an idea, perhaps. I plan to not write in my blog for a month. Then, I'd have a months full of entries. So, goodbye then for a month.
Wassalam...

No comments: