In this entry, Im gonna write about today and the day before that, which is yesterday, of course. And so, I start off with yesterday...
Thursday was a blast. Lotsa stuff happened. A few ups and downs but it was ok. I greeted the morning with an hour of Mustolah Hadith. Only revisions. But boys will be boys... Most of the guys kept talking instead of revising. Next, we dived into a fun and interesting lesson of Malay. Mr Iskandar entered the class, exasperated, and told us that there was a group of Indonesian visitors inspecting our class. So, our would be Malay test was postponed and instead, we watched videos. We used an MP3 Recorder for the class. Whilst I was using it, an Indonesian photographer snapped a picture of me...using flash. I was like..."Oh my God". A few minutes later, they left and we continued with the video watching. Soon, class ended. Had a half hour Fiqh session. Again, more revision. Chemistry was both a bummer and a blast. We learned about 'fractional distillation'. It was cool. Then, my group had to be the first to set up the said experiment. I wasnt at all fussed about it. But my group members were like... a bit embarrassed not getting it right. I mean, what was the big deal? And so, lotsa mess-ups. Emotions rise. I couldnt help, or more like I wasnt needed. Sigh... I feel bad that I couldnt help. I was sad. Very sad. Or broken-hearted. I just stood and watched. The set-up was ok. A few things happened in class which made me feel a bit better. A test-tube in our set-up popped up cause air leaked out. Then, another glass equipment, unfortunately, fell and broke into pieces. Hehe... Mr Muneer wasnt so mad. Then, when our set-up actually started, the water tank got full and so Helmi and Hafiz tried to carry it and throw the water in the laboratory sink. Haha... instead, they carried it so unevenly that the water spilled all on the floor. We had Luqman Hakim take a mop and Hafiz mopped up the mess. Well, what d'you know? Wonder Boy Hafiz isnt that good at mopping. Sofiah and Aisyah Said helped guide him to do his work properly. Then, Ziyan's chair toppled. Afterwards, Luqman Hakim broke Mr Muneer's camera. Hehe... what a mess!
Had Lughah lesson and Ustd Salehin showed us an educational clip about 'The Carrot, The Egg and The Coffee Bean'. Its like a life lesson. After Zuhur, we had another Malay class where we did our Malay test. It was ok. Just this one part. Lastly, Tauhid... where we had worksheets for our upcoming Tauhid test. After school, our class was supposed to be rehearsing for the Arabic Program but I got called by Mr Muneer to help clean up the laboratory. Just Abdur Rahman, Rifqi and I. We tidied tables, cleaned beakers and someother stuff too. Abdur Rahman left first for his tuition. Then Rifqi and I. So a note for all, new equipments in the laboratory. Ok, well thats Thursday...
Friday turned out to be a huge roller coaster ride. Today, my class was supposed to be the one who was performing the Arabic Program. I was the host. Along with Taufiq. It was a thrilling moment. I tried to be my normal self and be active with the audience. I did good. Bit of laughter and answers. After that, I received praises from my peers and also friends. Felt good. Had Fiqh, which was only more revisions. Next, Geography, where...yes...we did revisions. Mathematics, more revisions. Ok, so Friday was revision day. I got a bit frustrated when no one would listen to me during Friday prayers. Told them to sit properly, didnt. Told them to wear their 'songkok', didnt. Told them to be quiet, didnt. So I just kept quiet after the 'azan' and listened to the Khutbah. It was about everyone having to be a part of the community. Each person is important to the community. After school, Luqman Nur, Luqman Hakim and I walked to Junction 8. Was a bit moody then, as Luqman Hakim mentioned. Bought some movie cd's and ate at Long John Sliver later, after Abdul Aziz's arrival.
Played basketball at Aziz's house till exhaustion engulfed us. So, we went upstairs to Abdul Aziz's home. We watched clips of 'Sweeney Todd' and after Luqman Hakim left, Luqman Nur and I performed our Asar prayers. Before we left, the three of us talked about shows and stuff. I asked Abdul Aziz if he could send me 'Avatar'. He said he could but I dont know when. When the lift arrived, I mentioned "lift-bending". Haha... when we reached the ground floor, the lift sounded a loud alarm. Luqman Nur and I were surprised. I quoted 'My present to you, Abdul Aziz...'
Luqman Nur walked to his father's work place. I took the bus and went home feeling cheerful and elated.
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment