Fact of the matter is, everything is moving. Time passes by and no one can do anything to change it. Biting this part of life was hard.. Swallowing the possibilty of continuing without things not going as I would like it to. Gosh, its terrible..
Maybe it was coincidence or maybe even destiny that I heard a song which opened my eyes to the general picture. Allah s.w.t. really shapes things beautifully.. How something seemingly heart-breaking can lead me back to Him. I know.. Im still holding some bit of anger within myself. Sigh.. its hard to let go..
As everything supposedly major edges closer, I cant help but feel nervous, perhaps even scared for myself. Everything is happening so quickly, as opposed to all those years ago when time seemed to stand still. Im at this point in life where I choose my crossroads and truthfully speaking, Im lost and I dont speak the local language.. Im on my own
So help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment