"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saving Memories

So far, the Inter-Madrasah Games have been on everyone's minds. Even for me, its really stirring up the school spirit within. Yesterday, the Inter-Madrasah soccer games were held at Irsyad so its pretty much home turf for our team. However, I had duties in the morning so I hurriedly finished up the P1 resgistration thing..

It was blistering hot by 11am and naturally, I would've sought for shade. But hey, I guess taking pictures was more important so I hung on. By about 12pm, the clouds above covered most of the Sun and that was a great relief.. Oh, and Mr Izzad lent me his zoom lens and his other one. It was awesome, y'know..

All the soccer players were quite good. I gotta say, I was quite thrilled seeing different madrasah students at Irsyad. It was quite colourful and I got to know some people. But still, Irsyad had to fight off fierce competition. At the end of the day, the senior team managed 2nd place whilst the juniors got 3rd place. It was a satisfactory result for Irsyad but nevertheless, they all did good..

Insya Allah, I will be going to the Sepak Takraw games and of course, the senior badminton games. Last but not least, the usual.. athletics. In light of all the fun and games, I just remembered that my Prelims are just a few weeks away. Kinda makes me wanna skip it.. oh well, there're just some things I cant escape..

Today, I slept a lot (Dunno why..)
I remember sleeping in the bus, sleeping at home, sleeping and sleeping. Gosh, I dont feel like studying at all. Im still worked up with my messy room and slightly irked that I dont have an idea for Syu's story (Sorry..)

Tomorrow morning is the World Cup finals and I hope Netherland wins, though anything is possible. Fast forward a few hours ahead and its school.. Great.
Mood update.. depressed, cranky, tired, whatever..

No comments: