"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Up A Notch

STE preparations are being taken up a notch.. and I dont like this. Minus the sweltering hot weather, the classes just seem to drag on and on and on. Believe me, I tried my best to stay up.. And so did my tablemates.. But its just soooooo 'bleargh!'

Hmm.. Well today, I finally read Aziz's birthday present to me which is the 'Percy Jackson : Demigod Files' book. Man, I was lost in my own world reading it. In fact, there were random moments when I'd laugh at something I read and Muhammad and Taufiq would look awkwardly at me. But hey, I enjoyed myself..

After school, Luqman and I stayed back to "study". I DID have the intention to do my maths work. In the end, I finished only a few questions (Rough working though..) and continued to play with Ruzaini's iPhone. Oooohh, and thanks Shaakira for the brownies. It was D-E-licious! Oh oh, and also.. get well soon, Bukhari and Helmi! And and.. Good luck to all S5's for their oral and also.. their O's. Aaaaaand, good luck to all S4's! Start revising now cause there's little time left yo~

Reminders to self.. Revision. Ten Year Series (Booooooo!). Drink lotsa water to stay up in class. Revision. Practise maths and science (BOOOOOOOO!). Prioritise on ONLY important things.. ok wait, no.. MOSTLY

So there.. some reminders. Oh darn, I still owe Syu your little fairytale!!! >___<
Dont worry.. I promise to write it by this Sunday, aites? Take care then..

No comments: