"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Unplanned

The cool mists which would blanket the grass. The dew-covered leaves, magnifying its features. The serene peace and calm of the surroundings. These are some of the reasons I find early morning to be the best time of the day. Where everything is at the beginning..

How enraged I was to have overslept and woken a few hours later. It was frustrating. In fact, I did wake up in the morning, only to be lulled back to sleep. Gritting my teeth, I got out of bed and washed up, getting ready for the day ahead..

On the previous night, I had planned my day's activities.. Jogging, studying, uploading pictures and getting my hair cut. This was all set to change.. Papa called me, asking me to water the plants. It was back-breaking work, watering all 41 of them. Not to mention, carrying buckets of water again and again..

Since it was nearing noon, I guessed that it wasnt such a nice time to jog so I abandoned the idea. Instead, I turned on the computer and started uploading the pictures from the previous week. It didnt help when my computer started to lag inappropriately. In the end, I could only muster up the time and energy to publish 2 albums. Oh well..

Not to forget all the wonderful people who texted me today. It brightened me up, plastering a wide smile on my face. Indeed, things would've been better if they were around to encourage me to study. Fact of the matter is, I didnt even revise or study a single thing. I was quite disappointed.

However, the trouble of getting my hair cut is over for now. It took up half an hour of my day to walk to the barber, get a haircut and walk back home. All in all, I must admit that I wasted my day. But then again, what's done is done.

No comments: