"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, July 30, 2010

Want

Things have been hard these past few weeks. There's hardly been anything uplifitng, except for short moments. You know, it ceases to amaze me why I dont go crazy with all that Im keeping to myself.. Oh well, I wouldnt be surprised if it happens now..

The arabic oral for Prelim was quite disappointing. Sadly, I couldnt stop stuttering and bumbling over every word. Gosh, this is sooo not good. And truthfully speaking, I dont think Im ready for STE at all.. And this aint even O's yet.. Can you imagine?

When will this rollercoaster ride end cause I cant take it. Im bored. I feel terrible. I want end.
You know, I watched this arabic program about the Prophet (pbuh) and I was like.. feeling ashamed. Just imagine if he saw me, all a muck. Even Im sorry for myself..

So anyway, I have dikir barat rehearsals and a seminar at MUIS with my buddies. Hmm, I wanna rock-wall climb with Mr Hazrin again. I wanna go to the Gardens with Shazaa and the gang. I wanna spend a whole month at school, how's that?

No comments: