"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Training

Swords need to be sharpened and taken care of for it to be efficient. The same principle goes for people and their skills. Everyone needs to train and practice in order to be good in that skill.

Well anyway, I took an opportunity today to go to badminton practice. Now I know it wasnt exactly for guys but err.. I was accepted, to say the least.
Boy, it really felt good playing again. And with my little sis there, I felt more comfortable knowing I had someone I knew who was with me.

In time, the other girls accepted me and I felt quite good. As a finishing game, I had a small match with Sir and I was quite nerved by his shots. They were so quick and I barely had time to recover before his next shot. My only way out was to smash my way into his court.

Following my 'Asr prayers, I went back home with my lil' sis and got back home in time to perform my Maghrib prayers and had dinner with my parents. And ooohh, tomorrow is a school day. Oh well.. at least I get to meet my loved ones ;D

No comments: