Sigh..
I dont know.. things arent looking up for me. I have tried dealing with it, trying to make myself think that its good for me but it seems that Im failing.
I miss those sweet moments where I didnt really care. Those moments when my attention was limited to only my parents, my teachers and my friends. Seems that lately, Im being tested?
My room is now filled with the sound of love songs. It reminds me of so many things, so many people. Oh sigh.. Is it possible just to exit the current situation Im in without hurting anyone? I guess not..
Again, Im ever hoping for that flower to face the Sun and see itself for its beauty and realise its potential for something even bigger. Im ever hoping for that cat to find its caring owner and return to him and shower him with all its love. Im ever hoping for that net to tear and finally see that what it caught the day before was the best catch ever. Im ever hoping for that cookie to be eaten by someone who deserves it more than I do.
Call the above paragraph nonsense but hey, only I know its meaning. Hmm.. if this is the challenge that I am facing . . . well then, I guess Im not doing a good job at the moment..
Not one bit...
No comments:
Post a Comment