Perhaps it was my eagerness to go to the outing that I panicked. In fact, I wasnt thinking straight when I was packing my bag. Much reason was due to the fact that I was late.. or so I thought I was.
I arrived at school within plenty of time. Whilst waiting, I busied myself with some little errands that I could do to help the Exco's. Soon, we had our briefing and shortly afterwards, we moved off to Changi Beach.
I was in quite a cheery mood today. My heart was compelled to open up and be nice to everyone. The first thing I did was to recognise all my group members. Well anyway, fast forward to the beach.. We had some ice-breaker games like 'Blow Wind Blow' and another game which involved drawing. It was quite the time-killer.
Well then, we all discussed our cheer for ours groups, mine went by the name of a Sahabah called Nuaym Ibn Masud. Okay.. fast forward even more, we had our amazing race. It was completely exhausting and truthfully, I enjoyed it. However, I lost my energy neat the end which was a bit of a downer.
We had lunch and then our prayers, followed by the prize giving presentation.. Then, we had a group picture (Which SHZ missed T_T) and finally, we were on our way back to school.
Everyone was tired. I met up with the other guys and we bathed and got ready to go out with Mr Izzad. The people going were Bukhari, Farid, Helmi, Abdul Rahman Rahim, Ruzaini, Haziq, Asyraf, Syakirin, Umar and Luqman Hakim. Not forgetting me and Mr Izzad, of course.
But then, we all had to make the card and we did our best to stall Mr Izzad in any way we could. I was trying my best to maintain my cool, colouring and pasting pictures. It was so 'whoa'...
We all went to New York Pizza at Khatib and we had 2 super large pizzas. One hawaiian and one bronx. Then, we had raspberry cheesecake and then we prayed at the field facing Khatib MRT station. We were in a hurry to do our Maghrib prayers and when we finished, 4 policemen confronted us and we had a decent talk. I couldnt help but laugh at how ridiculous the situation was. We all did..
And thanks sis for having that little talk at night. Awesome..uhuh..
Yeah well, perhaps tomorrow I'll dedicate a post to Ms Macchiato and her new marriage with Mr Frappuccino. That aite? Great..
No comments:
Post a Comment