"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Chill

The winds keep getting colder. The air, chilly. Within such a short time, my summer is turning into autumn. A phase where temperatures drop, the season changes.. most prominent, the change of colour in the leaves. Yeah.. the seasons changing again.

The hardship, or in this case, the hard part today was in swallowing the bitter truth. All I can say is... 3 weeks of studying resulted in average and almost heart-breaking marks. Perhaps it never dawned on me that such things could turn out. In fact, I almost cried when I got my physics paper. I felt as if I'd let all my teachers down and whoa.. I hate this

Well anyway, to make things worse, the semester is almost ever. This is going to be one of the last few days where I sit as chairperson. All that honour heaped on me.. oooohh.. I want to hold on to all my posts. Call me selfish but ooohh sigh.. I love helping out everyone

Okaay.. I've been experiencing these multiple drizzles. Now, I expect rain. And lots of it..

No comments: