"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dropping By

Even though things didnt start out well, it ended quite okay. Yeah, I feel quite a bit pleased with myself right now. Things seem slightly brighter after today.

Today, my dear cousins came to visit me. Erlyn, Nurul, Aiin and Faizal. They're all younger than me and they all keep calling me 'Abang Abdullah'. Haha, that aint something I hear everyday.
So anyway, the main reason they came was because they needed a tutor. Well, just the girls. Faizal is quite okay in terms of his studies.

So for the first 2 hours or so, I taught them maths and english. They all kept smiling at me and I was relieved, to say the least, that their maths aint that tough.
Afterwards, everyone except Erlyn went to the street soccer court to have a game of soccer. We played till our shirts were drenched with sweat.

We all went back and rested, not to mention.. perform our Zuhr prayers. Then, Nurul, Aiin and I went to Thomson Plaza to buy some stuff for my mother. Erlyn followed her parents to the petrol kiosk.

After we got back, we did our 'Asr prayers and went out to play soccer at the field. Erlyn and Faizal played with the other neighbourhood kids but Nurul, Aiin and I sat at the sides. Haha, in fact, Erlyn wore my shoes during the match.

We got back again and cleaned up. With the coming of dusk, they left off. Oh, and I cant wait to see them again next week. This time, I think I'll play as well..

No comments: