The dark skies have parted and now the light shines down. I can hear the birds singing again. I can feel the wind once again. I can taste the fresh air again.
Almost like a huge gale of relief, MYE's are over. So much has been put into doing my best in it. I can tell you that I wasnt in the perfect health condition but I pulled through. It was bitter. Amidst all that perspiration, there was STILL a part of my life that had to be devoted to my ties to other people. More or less, I kinda detached myself from everyone. It felt great but somehow it got a negative effect afterwards. People kept being worried about me. Im glad to have people who care for me but really ... lay off. When I need alone time, I need it.
Somehow, or perhaps maybe, I find myself with the people I want to be all over again. In the days that followed the end of the exams, I found myself in a garden of flowers, accompanied with people I loved and people I cared for. To tell you the truth, the weather and the location at that time wasnt all that spectacular. However, being with certain people really made it all worth the while.
And again, I guess I can say that I am being pampered. My calls have been answered and once again, light shines down again. It almost seems weird, not being together for so long and then suddenly, seeing that person again and again. It almost seems like a dream. Oh sigh.. Im expecting a twist to this dream.
This time, I got the chance to watch a movie with my sweet friends. Oh, I was delighted, to say the least. At least, until the movie ended. That old part of me woke up and some of my negative feelings started to eat away my insides. My energy was drained and I couldnt lift a huge enough smile..
And now, I am back at home.. wondering. If this is all a normal phase then I think that somehow.. SOMEHOW.. I am going to get very depressed all over again. I think so too. And I am afraid of being so but I just cant keep on maintaining all this. Its weird for me to say this. Uhuh.. it sure it. Kinda makes me forewarned about the weather ahead..
Dark clouds and lightning? You betcha..
No comments:
Post a Comment