The drizzle is continuing to wash away the tides of sorrow. Bittersweet thoughts flood my mind. Im trying my best to ignore them. Oh gosh, the lyrics that float in my head really make it so sad. Yeah, Im a bit sad..
But hey, the exams are over. Only the dread of knowing the results make it terrible. Just today, I got back my malay, maths and english papers. Malay and maths really brought me down. I passed.. but it wasnt actually outstanding. But my english results were quite gratifying. I guess all the writing and blogging paid off, huh? My composition was described as being 'naughty'. Haha, well ... I have no comment on that.
For the rest of the day, the whole class pretty much sat in their own stupor, awaiting the end of the day. I found myself quite bored too.. But then I moved to one of my friend's place and he went on talking about the latest gossip. Well, I can say that I found out many things..
One good part of the day was when Ustd Salehin showed us a movie called 'Coach Carter'. Unfortunately, the movie had to be cut short because of the lack of time. What a bummer..
I went back home with the guys. There were nine of us. We walked together lazily, stopping at a shop to buy some tidbits. Thats when it got cute. Everyone shared their tidbits and we all started feeding each other. I couldnt help but smile at seeing such loving affection we had for each other.
And it seems I have to cut this entry short too. Hmm.. Im thinking of packing some stuff to entertain myself tomorrow. Storybooks.. sketchbooks.. what else? Oooohh.. I want walkie-talkies so I can talk to some people in different classes. Wouldnt that be awesome? Oh well..
No comments:
Post a Comment