I woke up feeling so tired. Went to school with an aching body. Hmm... I think I can last the day, hopefully I can stand the feeling of weakness. Started the day with Nahu where we wrote the I'rab for one long sentence. It was ok. Had recess and then continued the day with Malay. Had some groupwork where we stated the good things living in Singapore and in other countries. Did good on it. After Malay, Maths class started. Revised 'Congruency & Similarity'. Was a bit tired but I struggled to stay up and finally succeeded. Afterwards, I had Physics classes with Mdm Surianah. I was a bit confused and to add to that was a somewhat disappointed Mdm Surianah looking at my work during class. Sigh...
Had lunch and then, English class. Ms Amnah was absent again. I hope she's well cause she hasnt been around lately. The usual relief teacher, Ms Farhana (If Im not wrong), entered the class. Since I already did my composition and my comprehension work, I talked with Luqman Nur. Next, I did my Zuhr prayers and later, started with Quran. Memorised the last page of Surah As-Sajdah. Hooray!!!
Last lesson of the day was an hour of Nahu. Read a text, each person reading a line with the use of correct I'rab. I did very well. Lucky, I guess... Alhamdulillah. After ending the assembly, I went to the canteen with Muhammad, Luqman Nur and Luqman Hakim. I drank two umm... packets of Lemon Tea and went back upstairs to help out with the PT class. There, the Secondary 2's were studying Pythagoras Theorem which I am glad I was good at. Did my Asar prayers after the class and went back home.
At home, during Maghrib prayers, I saw the true journey of life and saw everything in a new light. May Allah s.w.t the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful forgive me if I was ever sinful. Forfeited the Dikir Barat competition cause I found out its tomorrow. Sigh... I had never been in a Dikir Barat performance and now, well... sigh. Alas, maybe some other time.
Wassalam...
Had lunch and then, English class. Ms Amnah was absent again. I hope she's well cause she hasnt been around lately. The usual relief teacher, Ms Farhana (If Im not wrong), entered the class. Since I already did my composition and my comprehension work, I talked with Luqman Nur. Next, I did my Zuhr prayers and later, started with Quran. Memorised the last page of Surah As-Sajdah. Hooray!!!
Last lesson of the day was an hour of Nahu. Read a text, each person reading a line with the use of correct I'rab. I did very well. Lucky, I guess... Alhamdulillah. After ending the assembly, I went to the canteen with Muhammad, Luqman Nur and Luqman Hakim. I drank two umm... packets of Lemon Tea and went back upstairs to help out with the PT class. There, the Secondary 2's were studying Pythagoras Theorem which I am glad I was good at. Did my Asar prayers after the class and went back home.
At home, during Maghrib prayers, I saw the true journey of life and saw everything in a new light. May Allah s.w.t the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful forgive me if I was ever sinful. Forfeited the Dikir Barat competition cause I found out its tomorrow. Sigh... I had never been in a Dikir Barat performance and now, well... sigh. Alas, maybe some other time.
Wassalam...
Below is a picture of the Rohirrim. Someday I wanna be like them...
No comments:
Post a Comment