"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, August 31, 2009

10th Ramadhan 09'

The first one-thirdth of the month has passed and gone. To be truthful, I still have not changed much... Whats more, I am suppressing this beast inside of me. This beast whose aim is to mislead me in every direction possible.
Anyway, thanks be to Allah that I am halfway through Quran with 20 more days ahead for me to finish. I dunno... I feel like my pizzazz that was once inside of me is gone. I feel less vibrant. The world is more darker and its crumbling like a weak building, falling and falling...
Sigh... I cant say much about my tests. It was pretty much average.
Hmm... Isnt it sad? That Ramadhan comes and goes and that same person still stays the same as he/she was... Kinda describes me, well, that is if I dont start "the change". Seriously, I dont have to change a lot but otherwise better myself.
I hope to write in future posts.
Thanks for reading.
Wassalam...

No comments: