"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

God's Work

Had Tilawah for starters... I borrowed the mosque's Quran and later returned it. Had my English test. Had to do one composition from 3 topics. I did one which wanted me to explain the importance of good manners. And so I did. Did ok. Halfway into the test, I finished checking the composition and corrected some errors. Ustd Mahzan saw me and asked if I wanted to study for Tauhid, in exchange for handing in my paper. I thanked him and sat outside. Soon, lots of people were going outside cause they finished their paper. When I did do my Tauhid paper, I was so grateful that I remembered all the facts. Finished it with a smile on my face.
I had English classes after the tests where we went to the library to read books. Managed to finish a book about Martin Luther King and also Nelson. Afterwards, I had an hour of Geography. Mr Ismail let us do revision for tomorrow. Had Lunch and I searched for my missing nail-clipper. Used the whole period to retrace my steps. So, I turned my sets on S3 Bukhara. I thought one of them would have taken it.
Then, came along Hafizuddeen. I asked if he had seen my nail-clipper and he said he saw it with Fadzil. Renewed hope filled my heart. When Fadzil did arrive to class, I asked him for my nail-clipper and he gave it to me. Woohoo! I was so happy to have gotten back one of my possession. Started Lughah lessons. There, Ustd Salehin taught us to write Arabic poems. Everyone laughed when Ustd Salehin played a Malay song on his computer which included my name in a very funny lyric. I made a good poem and Ustd Salehin liked it. Then, Tafsir classes. Revision again. Did my Zuhr prayers and then went to the Auditorium. All the Secondary students went there to watch a video by Harun Yahya on the Miracles of the Quran. It was cool. Cleaned up the class after school and after Bukhari, Danish, Asyraf, Taufiq and I had done cleaning it, it was so clean I didnt even recognise it. Abdul Rahman Abd Aziz wanted to pray at the mosque first. I almost went berserk. A lump welled in my throat. I wanted to hit someone. 10min passed by like an hour. When I did do my prayers, I shed a tear cause I couldnt take it. Went home alone and alone I am now...
Wassalam...

No comments: