"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, August 14, 2009

Secondary 3 Party

Today was a good day. Had half an hour free during the start of the day. Memorised some Malay proverbs and then went for recess. Drank Lemon Tea and went back to class. I had my Malay test later on and it was pretty good. Finished in around 10min and slept for the next 30min. I checked my paper, dont worry. Ustd Mahzan didnt enter for Fiqh-Faraidh class so we just talked and chatted. Mr Roslan entered an hour later and we revised 'Congruency and Similarity'. During Contact Time, all of Secondary 3 went to the canteen for the party. Secondary 3 Andalus [Thats my class...=)] brought the drinks. Each guy carried a bottle on their shoulder. We looked like we were going to war...
Well anyway, when we did arrive, I didnt feel like eating. Abdul Rahman Abd Aziz and Zulfaqar sat beside me. Zulfaqar wasnt being festive for that occasson. I coaxed him to loosen up but he was being... you know... uncooperative. Well, I didnt wanna argue so I just went to take pictures. I felt a whole deal greater. Drank Lemon Tea and Nur gave me some awesomely sweet apple-flavoured sweets which I loved SOOO much!!! But I only had three. When it did finish, I asked Nur for more but she said it had finished. I pulled a sour face and, I guess... seeing me sad, she checked her pockets and gave me 2 more of those heavenly delights. I was happy and at the same time, I felt bad, Helped clean up, not to mention having some of Danish's birthday cake... which Muhammad fed to me! Haha... today's Friday sermon was about 'Being Grateful to Allah s.w.t.' and how to be grateful and thankful about everything. After the Friday prayers, I cleaned up the class and then hanged-out after school in class with the others. Met Nur again and gave her one of the sweets she gave me. That easened my conscience...=)
Well, below are some photos from today's party. For more, go to my Multiply and check them out...
Wassalam...

No comments: