Boy, today's Physics test was so hard. I was confused for the first part of the time period. Fiqh was a bit less tougher... just a bit. Had Maths class where we, the class, revised how to distinguish a similar or congruent shape, and to find the areas of similar shapes. During Mustolah Hadith, I listened to Ustzh Faridah mentioning what we needed to study. It seemed like a whole lot. During Lunch, I drank Peach Tea and then went back up and had a short chat with Hafizuddeen Khalis. Ustd Ruzi allowed the class to do revisions during Hadith class. Did my Zuhr prayers. Abdur Rahman Yassin became the Imam, Hanafiah became the Bilal and Adam read the du'a. I was really happy for them. Ustd Mahzan wanted me to read the du'a but I said I didnt know any... After Zuhr prayers, I had 1 and a half hour of Lughah classes. Ustd Salehin wanted everyone to write a poem with our names in it... I was so miserable during that lesson because:
1- I was denied by Ustd Salehin for more than 5 times
2- I frustrated Ustd Saelhin
3- I finished last, after struggling for almost an hour...
Ustd Salehin showed us some more episodes of 'The Arrivals' which was awesome. At the end of the class, showed Ustd Salehin accepted my last one and then, I helped clean up the class with Taufiq, Bukhari and the others. Got green again... haha! Went home with Taufiq and Luqman Nur. Walked to Junction 8 with Luqman Nur and then took Bus No. 52 home.
Wassalam...
P.S. Got 41 messages in my e-mail inbox. Woah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment