Today felt like... woah!!!
Revised Hadith this morning and later checked up on my Faraidh notes. During the Faraidh test, I did pretty good. When we did finish and Cikgu Iskandar entered class, he forgot the papers and rushed down to get it. He returned with our finished Faraidh test papers, and pitifully, went down again to get our Hadith test papers. Did good too... So, the continuation of the day is seen as Chemistry class. Got to really know how to balance chemical equations, unlike the previous class. Drank a bit during Lunch and later, Ustd Soleh entered class, probably cause Ustd Salehin is busy or sick. Had a kind of charades game which was awesome! After that, I did my Zuhr prayers and had 1 and a half hour more of Ustd Soleh. This time, he brought us to Multi-Purpose Room 3 where he mentioned a topic about Ramadhan and someone he chosen will talk about it in Arabic. Evidently, it was to prepare us for our upcoming STE Oral for next year. He wanted us to talk for at the least, 3 minutes. Abdur Rahman... well, he's excellent at his Arabic so he's sure to have gotten that time. Helmi got 2 min 30 sec which was like... the longest among those who talked that day. I got 2 min 10 sec. It's ok... I can improve.
A few minutes before assembly, we all Cikgu Zulkifli walking to our class so about 6 of us stormed up to class and cleaned it as best we could. Fortunately, Cikgu didnt even enter our class. I walked home with Muhammad, listening to a song he made. Whilst listening, I heard the call of prayer, of the azan, and after shaking hands with Muhammad, I went to pray at the mosque instead. He saw me... smiled, and followed suit. After performing my Asar prayers, I stayed back at school to share notes with Taufiq, Bukhari, Abdul Rahman Abd Rahim and Ruzaini. Stayed until 5:50pm and then went home.
At home, I watched about a dozen episodes of 'The Arrivals'. All about Satan's well-planned idea, the story of Isa a.s. and also the destruction and resurrection of the Temple of Sulaiman, also known as Al-Aqsa Mosque. Note that the Dome of the Rock is not Al-Aqsa but the one beside it. There have been many archaelogical digs beside the mosque and countless Palestinians see this as the coming of the false messiah, the Dajjal or the Antichrist.
Be prepared my brothers and sisters, for the war of our time has come...
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment