"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, August 13, 2009

"Awesomeness"

Today, I started off with revisions for Maths. Then recess and afterwards was the Maths test itself. I was a bit confused on one question so I just tried. No looking back... then, I had my Tafsir which was easier than Maths. However, there was a lot of writing involved so I wasnt that enthusiastic. After that had ended, I had a fun lesson of Chemistry with Mr Muneer. Lunch came and went, followed by an awesome Lughah class. Ustd Salehin showed us about 4 chapters of 'The Arrivals' which I enjoyed greatly. Zuhr prayer commenced an hour later after which started Fiqh classes. Short and quick before another free session during Tauhid class. A number of my classmates along with myself cleaned up the class and got a spiffing green grade. Awesome!!!
Promised myself to bring drinks for tomorrow's Secondary 3 party after I saw a pissed off Nur. Gave a brotherly hug to Abdur Rahman Yassin and went downstairs with Taufiq and Bukhari, walking according to the music Taufiq played on his phone. We walked like three weirdos to the canteen. Separated myself from them and went home with Luqman Nur. Rode Bus No. 59 to Junction 8 and then took Bus No. 410 whereas Luqman Nur took Bus No. 55... and so, the day continued. Watched 'Kingdom of Heaven' and 'Lord of the Rings' just now. Hmm... I think Im gonna memorise for tomorrow's Malay test...
Wassalam...

No comments: