What the heck, man???
Not trying to exaggerate or anything but... 'Where are MY nailclippers???'
They are missing again and I am getting tired of this. Its been like this for 2 times already. Sigh... anyone seen them? Nevermind.
I had an utterly confusing class of Chemistry. Unfortunately, we mixed Balancing Equations and Ionic Equations together and what we got was a new way of making what was supposed to be a fun subject into a not so fun subject. Maybe not for the people who do understand. I was racking my brains to get it all inside but, hey, what can you do when you dont understand? Well, what I did was sit and look at the equation, occassionally walking around to see other people's paper. Hmm... we watched 'The Arrivals' during Lughah class. Ustd Salehin was late so we got an excuse for watching. We watched too much that my class scrambled down the stairs to join the prayers. I just managed to arrive but one rak'ah late. No sweat. Some even missed the whole prayer. Spent Tauhid or what was left of Tauhid class listening to the introduction of 'Haudh'. Thats Arabic for, if Im not wrong, a well.
Cleaned the whole class up with some help by Taufiq and Albukhari. Ali, Albukhari and I sat at the steps of the mosque. Just 10min before the call for Asar prayers, we decided to go. And so, I waited at the bus stop alone, waiting for Bus No. 163. I checked my watch and wondered if I wanted to go back and join for the prayer. I thought once, twice and then thrice, until finally, I came to the conclusion that I would go.
After praying, went to Popular bookshop to buy some stuff.
Went home and watched the Simpsons, broke my fast, did my Maghrib prayers and watched Avatar.
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment