"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stationary (Not Moving)

Salam to all..
Well, I guess I missed out on a lot of things. Due to the fact that my computer became spoiled the day after my last entry. Haha, bad timing. So anyway, Im back and hopefully, I shall write as much as possible. Thank you to those people who read my blog (Haha!) and to this anonymous person who made my day better.
To start off, or in this case, to continue from where I left from, let me just recount to you the December activities that you missed. Well, last I stopped was during the Debate Camp. Well, those three days seemed more like a month. Every moment there, we had to show our good standards as Muslims and for the sake of Irsyad's good name. Everyone there was also so much smarter academically so... well, it wasnt hard not to feel inferior. In the end, I enjoyed myself very much. The end of the camp somehow made me feel a bit down. For one thing, those 3 days were my bonding moments with Hafiz and Helmi, along with the others. I felt good leaving RI after knowing that I had at least managed to get through the whole event. *Smiles everywhere*
The next day (Yeah, the next day), I had my STE camp with the other s3's and s4's of year 2009. 4 days of awesomeness!!!
From the 1st to the 3rd day, I enjoyed myself from morning till noon. I did gain some little stuff from those days but not significant or life-changing. On the 4th day, we had an Amazing Race around Singapore. Ok, around Singapore is too much of an exaggeration. Mainly around the city area. My team (Al-Muhaddithun) arrived 2nd in place for the whole race but lost out in overall. Hehe, nevermind.. the whole experience was a roller coaster of emotions. I'll be uploading the photos on Facebook later on but not now.. So aah, just wait.
Back to present time.
School doesnt seem like how it once used to be. I used to have a great love for my studies and for all lessons. I would listen intently and well, to my utmost best, be good in all subjects. This year however, the fuel to my flame has run out. Im easily bored and tend to get emotional occasionally. Yeah, Im a guy who gets emotional. Big deal..
Reasons for being so.. Umm, there've been a lot of things on my mind. A few in particular. And everytime I think about it, I feel like 'Aarrgghh!' and start being moody and all. Insya Allah, I will get over it and concentrate better this year. STE is coming and Abdullah's train hasnt even left the station. Haha, it will soon.. Hopefully, not too late.
A good day to all...
Wassalam..
P.S. "My heart called out to yours but it was deaf to my voice"

2 comments:

Hijannah said...

it's not too late if you start now. :)

RT @Very_Zombified said...

Yeah, thanks Hijannah.. Insya Allah, I will.. =)